A month ago, the world of paper creatives converged on New York for an annual shindig called “The National Stationery Show”, or the NSS. And, yep, that’s me, above, plying our wares in the halls of the Javits Center.
Now that the last of the post-show orders have headed out the door, we have a chance to catch our breath and share our top sellers from the NSS. Drum roll, please …
1. Happy Palm Beach colors and a lovely quote from Lilly Pulitzer helped make this birthday card our number one.
2. This anniversary card, thermo-printed for extra pop, proved to be right on target.
3. Just in time for the wedding season, this card works as elegantly for engagements.
4. This great quote from Thomas Jefferson was among a set of 5 cards that featured his words – though everyone seemed to love a little rebellion that little bit more …
5. Cycle-mania shows no signs of slowing down. This neon-inked little number was our most popular thank you card. (Available as a single card or in a boxed set of 8 cards.)
6. And, finally: Candles, balloons, presents, cake. Need we say more? With hand lettered type designed to look like icing.
With any luck, these cards are now winding their way to a store near you, but of course they are all also available online for immediate purchase. Just to have a browse.